Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day Fifteen

After two days of painting, Mr. Wonderful was very glad to go back to work this morning. He did a great job on painting.  It will be easier to touch up than to paint around the cabinets.  Thanks Pookie!!

This morning my kitchen looked like this...
By the lunch time, my kitchen looked like this....
 


 And by 4:30, my kitchen looked like this. 

All the cabinets that support the counter tops are in place.  Tomorrow, they will come out to make a template for the counter tops and the cabinet guys will finish installing the rest of the cabinets.  I am very excited the inside of the cabinet is a light color.  It will be easy to see inside them. Can you see that dark, rich stain?  I just love it.

2 comments:

  1. That looks AWESOME! Such a better use of space! WOOHOO!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking awesome!! Thanks for the updates. It lets me know what I'm in for :)

    ReplyDelete