Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day Sixteen and Seventeen

No one came to work on the kitchen yesterday or today. I knew the time would come that I would just be sitting and waiting... So, I saved some photos for days like these. Not having a kitchen hasn't been to bad. There is only 2 things that are getting to me.... the amount of trash we are producing and the fact that I have to share an outlet for my hairdryer and my coffee pot.

Sunday night, we had bacon, bean and cheese tacos with potatoes.  All cooked in the bacon grease. It was all cooked on Mr. Wonderful's 20 year old, pawn shop Coleman camping stove.

It was greasy, but very yummy! (in an artery clogging king of way)

1 comment:

  1. BACON!!!

    You guys are so ahead in the remodel that 2 days of waiting will still get your project done ahead of schedule...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete