Monday, August 27, 2012

Menu for Aug27-Sept 3

School just started today.  I feel a little behind because I don't have lunches for school planned out.  I try to mix it up so the kids don't get board of eating the same thing, but Scout just wants a sandwich everyday.... turkey or ham.... mayo and cheese.... I don't know how the boy does it.  My other two really want the variety and really look forward to my creative ideas... most days.  Hopefully by next week, I will be able to put together some lunch ideas to share with you.  Please feel free to comment and leave your lunch ideas.  I would really appreciate that!!!
Bon appetite

Monday, August 27
Oatmeal with apples& raisins
Sandwich      
Spaghetti, bread, veggies

Tuesday, August 28
 Bagels, cantaloupe
 Kids lunches?
Grilled chicken,

Wednesday, August 29
 Cereal, applesauce
 Kids lunches?
 Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas,

Thursday, August 30
PB toast and honey, fruit
Kids lunches?
 French toast Casserole

Friday, August 31
 Banana cinnamon chip muffins, fruit
 Kids Lunches?
Cheesy Beef & Rice

Saturday, September 1
 Old Fashion donuts (I didn't make them last weekend and Speedo keeps asking for them) , Fruit
 Leftovers
 Steak on the grill,

Sunday, September 2
Cereal, fruit
Crock pot Pork Chops, veggies
???

Monday, September 3
Labor Day… not sure what we will be doing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment