Monday, September 3, 2012

Week of Sept 4-10

The first week of school is always hard, but this week has been extremely hard.  Every morning Speedo woke up with a stomach ache.  She is not my nervous child, so I had no idea what was going on with her poor little tummy.  First day of school, she asked "If I throw up at school, can I come home?"  She was home by 9:30.  ugh!!  She stayed home Tuesday, but I pushed her out the door Wednesday and Thursday.  She had a doctor's appointment Thursday afternoon.  The doctor thought it was a stomach bug that had to run it's course, but gave her some meds for nausea. The medicine seems to be working, but she is still complaining of a stomach ache.  This is the longest stomach bug I have ever seen.  I guess we will just wait to see what this week brings.  I hope you have a blessed week.

Week of Sept 4-10 

Tuesday, September 4
Cracklin’ Oat Bran Muffin, pears
Scout-Sandwich roll up
Saucony-Sandwich roll ups
Speedo-Sandwich roll ups
Snack- peanut butter and rice cakes, fruit
Chicken Pot Pie, tossed salad

Wednesday, September 5
Peanut butter toast

Scout-Sandwich
Saucony-Quesadillas
Speedo-Quesadillas
Snack-pretzels
Stir-fry, Bok Choy, broccoli, carrots,


Thursday, September 6
Homemade Egg, Bacon and Cheese Muffins, grapes
Scout-Sandwich
Saucony-Cheese, lunch meat & Crackers
Speedo-lunch meat and crackers
Snack- peanut butter & Ritz crackers, fruit
Crockpot Pork Chops, twice baked potatoes, gravy, peas


Friday, September 7
Oatmeal, apples
Scout-Sandwich
Saucony-Twice baked potatoes
Speedo
Snack-Gold fish, Carrots, celery & ranch
Sloppy Joes, carrot sticks


Saturday, September 8
Cereal, applesauce
Leftovers
Grilled Chicken,

Sunday, September 9
Peanut Butter Toast, fruit
Steak, homemade fries (potatoes and sweet potatoes), veggie
Black bean salsa with corn chips, grapes

Monday, September 10
Frozen Pancakes,
Scout-
Saucony-
Speedo
Baked Ziti, tossed salad, green beans


PS... Sorry for not posting a recipe last week. I has going to do a cookie of the month recipe, but I have been sworn to secrecy by the person who gave me her "top secret recipe".

No comments:

Post a Comment