Monday, September 10, 2012

Week of Sept. 10-17

My menu didn't go as planned last week.  I found brisket on sale, so we had "unsinkable brisket" for 2 days.  Then, we had 30 cross country girls over for dinner on Thursday night, so we made a massive pan of spaghetti, salad, bread and brownies.  I was going to take a picture, but I was so busy, I forgot.  Then we decided to take a quick trip to Fiesta Texas over the weekend.  I didn't have to lift a finger to cook all weekend.  YEAH!!  No dirty dishes.  So when I started to make my menu for this week, I realized I had only made the stir-fry that was planned.  I am going to repeat almost the same menu.  I already have almost everything for it.  I just need to get fresh fruits, veggies and lunch meat.  After all the money we spent at the park, it will help me save some money at the grocery store.

Monday, September 10
Frozen Pancakes, plums
Scout- PB&J Sandwich
Saucony- PB&J Sandwich
Speedo- PB&J Sandwich
Snack-peanut butter and rice cakes, fruitChili Cheese Hot Dogs, Cauliflower & Salad


Tuesday, September 11
Cracklin’ Oat Bran Muffin, oranges
Scout-Sandwich
Saucony-Sandwich roll ups
Speedo-Chicken Nuggets
Snack-goldfish crackers and fruit
Chicken Pot Pie, okra, tossed salad

Wednesday, September 12
Peanut butter toast, apples

Scout-Sandwich
Saucony-lunch meat, cheese and crackers
Speedo-lunch meat and crackers
Snack-pretzels
Chicken Fajita Tacos, red bell pepper 



Thursday, September13
Homemade Egg, Bacon and Cheese Muffins(from the freezer), peaches
Scout-Sandwich
Saucony-Sandwich
Speedo-Sandwich
Snack- peanut butter & Ritz crackers, fruit
Crock pot Pork Chops, twice baked potatoes, gravy, peas



Friday, September 14
Oatmeal, apples
Scout-Sandwich
Saucony-Twice baked potatoes
Speedo- Sandwich roll up
Snack-carrots, celery & ranch
Breakfast Sausage and biscuits


Saturday, September 15
Cereal, applesauce
Leftovers
Grilled Chicken, Quinoa

Sunday, September 16
Peanut Butter Toast, fruit
Steak, homemade fries (potatoes and sweet potatoes), veggie
Leftovers or Cereal


 

No comments:

Post a Comment